So I think we can say that March was a month of epic FAIL for this blog. As you can see, I managed to post twice during the entire month. And April isn't off to much of a start, either.
I really wish I could say I was doing something exciting like climbing Kilimanjaro sans sherpa or glamorous like...showering two days in a row.
No such luck.
Instead, I've been trying to meet some wicked work deadlines, burning the midnight and weekend oils, and catching some sleep now and then.
And, OK, I also:
- Eked out a few minutes of playtime with the new puppy
- Was asked to speak at my alma mater
- Immediately began freaking out about speaking in public for the first time since taking a public speaking class at said alma mater
- Was swindled by an old, crusty man
- Am currently counting the days until vacation (Florida in T-minus 19 days!)
- Sadly broke my four-month caffeine-free streak (some things are unavoidable)
- Have missed all of you terribly
The crazy work times won't really be over until June. But there are simply too many things swirling around in my head that need to be jettisoned, and T is getting really tired of listening to the same stories over and over.
Next up: Introductions. After that? We'll see.