September 26, 2009

I can't help it

Yesterday, a song came on the radio while I was driving and -- I admit it -- I started jamming along with it before I registered what I was actually listening to.

Complete with head-bopping, shoulder shimmying (as much as is safely possible while driving) and even some of the white man's overbite. (You know what that is. Come on. Yes, you do. Even these guys do.)

The song in question includes a lot of "ha-haaa, ha-haaa" and "uh, uh" vocal stylings. It was super cool in 1998. It inspired a dance move for about...five minutes. :)

Give up?

See for yourself.

Don't judge. I saw your head bopping around when you thought no one was looking.

0 backtalk:

I'm Reading:

 

Written Permission | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates