June 7, 2010

How did you come up with your moniker "Written Permission?"

OK, first of all, time to acknowledge that I have been majorly neglecting Formspring. Bad WP! So plan on seeing a mini flood of these over the next few days...

I have wanted to have a blog for years and years, but my day job was so demanding that it just didn't seem feasible. When I changed jobs two years ago and I actually had a little of that work-life balance, I decided it was time to do something for myself. Even though I was still busy, I gave myself "permission" to do it anyway. (See what I did there? Eh? Eh?)

And...

...I'm really glad I did. :)

Ask me anything

2 backtalk:

Ky • twopretzels.com said...

(I'm glad you FINALLY started this blog, too. :) BIG HUG.

Iris Took said...

I am so happy you answered this! I have been wanting to hear your origin story for so long.

I'm Reading:

 

Written Permission | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates