January 5, 2011

(Almost) Wordless Wednesday: Christmas, Part 2

After the waterpark extravaganza, we were (OK, maybe just I was) in need of some quiet, traditional Christmas togetherness.

And on New Year's Day, I got it.

We ate enchiladas (seriously, NO MORE HAM, please, EVER), opened gifts, bowled on the Wii my dad bought for himself (...) and just had laid-back, fabulous family time. And no one was in a bathing suit. :)

******************************

The Christmas crew, preparing to be whupped by the Wii Bowling queen, aka me.
(It's true. I am inexplicably awesome at fake bowling.)


My brother. The very focused, serious clown.


The niece.
While I was trying to get her to show off the scarf I knitted her,
she was apparently possessed by Chuckie. Or she ate too much candy.


Mmrph? Picture?
Hugging her amazing handmade doll from Couple More Hours!
She refused to put it down all afternoon -- HUGE hit.


Oh, this girl. She does love an audience.
This face killed me.

4 backtalk:

Wendy said...

Loved seeing the dollie! :) Your niece is so CUTE!!

Anonymous said...

Impressed with the scarf you made and love her face in the last pic!!

Ky • twopretzels.com said...

CADENCE IS SO CUTE I CAN BARELY STAND IT.

There.

I said it.

Wrestling Kitties said...

She is ADORABLE! I mean, come on.

Looks like a fun time :) I got cosmic Wii bowling but haven't played yet....killing me!

Family is the best.

I'm Reading:

 

Written Permission | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates