April 20, 2010

Cindy Lou Who is wearing my shoes

This weekend, I had the distinct pleasure of hanging out with my almost-21-month-old niece, Cadence.

I hadn't seen her for at least two months, so I was unaccustomed to how comfortable she'd gotten with this whole walking thing.

Not going to lie, it kind of freaked me out when she not only walked over to me, but did so while wearing my shoes:


(Tell me she doesn't look like Cindy Lou Who from The Grinch that Stole Christmas!? SO cute.)

Here, she crouched down in front of me and said "Cheese!" Kids learn fast. Holy cow.


(Sorry for the blurryish pics. However, she moves. A lot. And quickly.)

A few more pictures (as well as a video) to come.

5 backtalk:

Anonymous said...

I agree, she's a cute Cindy Lou Who...I've thought that before!!

Malissa said...

WOW - she is AAAAAdorable!

Wrestling Kitties said...

oh my goodness, what a cutie! And yes, she is a little Cindy Lou Who!

Ky • twopretzels.com said...

I truly feel that she's the perfect Cindy Lou.

Friend, she is SOOOO deliciously cute.

Anna@MetaMusings said...

Her hair is BEAUTIFUL! What a cutie pie!

I'm Reading:

 

Written Permission | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates