October 28, 2010

Mostly Wordless Thursday: PUMPKINS

('Cause I just couldn't get it together for Wednesday. Don't you judge me!)

This weekend, my bestie B and I busted out the steak knives (we'd have nothing of those much safer pumpkin carving kits that don't even have pointy ends -- bah!) and carved us up some bad boys, fresh from our neighbors' garden.

And yes, it's true that I A) broke one of said steak knives, and B) nearly decapitated my best friend in the process. But all that matters is that we ended up with some wicked-cool Jack-o'lanterns (or however you punctuate that word).

Yay!


2 backtalk:

Wendy said...

Love them!

We carved pumpkins this weekend and I never got good pictures of them to post. I know! Can you believe it?! Me, not posting pumpkin carving pics?! For SHAME! We'll carve more this weekend and I'll make up for it.

I love the stems on your pumpkins!

Ky • twopretzels.com said...

Thems is some pretty punkins.

:)

I'm Reading:

 

Written Permission | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates