February 4, 2010

My new obsession


Ocean Spray's new Diet Ocean Spray cran-grape juice.

Please allow me to sing its praises:
  1. It tastes awesome. Heavy on the grape, light on the cranberry. Mmmmmm...
  2. It only has five calories per serving (it's made with Splenda); you can drink an entire bottle like the ones above for only 20 calories.
  3. It gets me through the 1:00-3:00 period at work when I JUST WANT SOME CHOCOLATE. (Did I mention the vending machine is a mere two-and-a-half steps from my cubicle?) Plus, I get to yell "Juice break!!" every day at 3:00 and freak out my co-workers.
  4. It prevents urinary tract infections.
  5. And, I think it would taste amazing frozen in little popsicles. A theory I intend to test out when it isn't actually freezing outside.

Highly recommended.

2 backtalk:

Iris Took said...

I must check this drink out! Every now and then you need a break from water and this looks like the ticket.

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, will have to try...

I'm Reading:

 

Written Permission | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates