December 12, 2009

Why do I do this to myself?

I'm a classic procrastinator.

And it's exacerbated by the fact that I always seem to think I have PLENTY of time to do something when, in fact, I have NO time.

We did a bit more online shopping than usual this year. WHY did I think it would be fine to wait this long to order stuff online?

I always forget about shipping time. UGH.

Hopefully my family members will be understanding when I just hand them a photograph of what they're getting with a sheepish, "Merry Christmas."

1 backtalk:

Wrestling Kitties said...

I hear you on this. I just placed my last order from Amazon on Sunday and still have 2 people to buy for as T. still has not figured out what to get his brothers. Of course I mentioned again that we have 10 days till Christmas, however I don't think that matters...he says and I quote "we have plenty of time." ugh

I'm Reading:

 

Written Permission | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates